<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1050028458660305563?origin\x3dhttp://knocklovedown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6197595756443538364&amp;blogName=Cushion.Crush&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcushioncrush.blogspot.com%2Fsearch&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcushioncrush.blogspot.com%2F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" allowtransparency="true" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
Nothin' on you, baby.
Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 1:15 PM

2504.) I'll never forget how much you've hurt me, and how much you've loved me.


Promises are meant to be broken, liar.
Fuckoff, I hate you.
Karma is a bitch, you'll get it one day.
I'll never forget how much you've hurt me.
Sorry can't cure anything, fyl cmf.

Olivialsx, Zichaomoiz & Erikabrother, I'll be strong, I'm fine .

Daryl, happybirthday. And thanks for your birthday wish.
I'll make it come true .

Chanelbaby, I know you're worried for me too. I know what's good for me.
I'll be the happy bitch like before okay, love you .

Edmundson, times are bad for you too. Don't worry. I'm here to suffer with you.
I'll cheer you up no matter who sad or hurt I am, mama love you .

Lastly, my best baobei & wwkk.
Brandonbaobei & Kennethwwkk, made you both worried for me like fuck last night.
Sorry, I'll be alright. I'll be the cheerful and happy girl back again.
I promise, loveyou .

@ 7:21PM.
I feel better today . You wish came true Daryl, I told you I would fulfill it .
Playing Audition with the usuals, waiting for Zichaomoiz to come back from afk, z.
So long, wtf. Lol. Skills are like a bitch now, cui to the max.
Gonna train back, hehe. Maple is kind of boring now .
Okay I'm listening to the same song again and again .
Like so nice only. Okaybye.

Do You Remember - Jay Sean.
I've been thinking about you,
and how we used to be then.
Back when we didn't have to end, we can start again.

There's nothing left to say,
don't waste another day.
Just you and me tonight,
everything will be okay.
If it's alright with you then its alright with me,
baby let's take this time let's make new memories.

Do you remember do you remember do you remember.
All of the times we had.
Do you remember do you remember do you remember.
All of the times we had.
Lets bring it back (Bring it back!)
Lets bring it back (Bring it back!)
Lets bring it back (Bring it back!)
Lets bring it back (Bring it back!)
Lets bring it back.

So long since you've been missing,
it's good to see you again.
How you how you doing,
and how about we dont let this happen again.

There's nothing left to say,
don't waste another day.
Just you and me tonight,
everything will be okay.
If it's alright with you then its alright with me,
baby let's take this time let's make new memories.
Do you remember do you remember do you remember.
All of the times we had.
Do you remember do you remember do you remember.
All of the times we had.
Lets bring it back (Bring it back!)
Lets bring it back (Bring it back!)
Lets bring it back (Bring it back!)
Lets bring it back (Bring it back!)


Viewed best in Mozilla Firefox & Safari.


"Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it."


• Biography ﺖ.


Annabel, 15.
18th October.

♥: Shawol, MVP, VIP, ELF, Hottest, Kissme,
B2uty, Primadonna, Cassiopeian, Blackjack, Sone.

AuditionSEA.
ANNABEL, Level 41 Master.
Couple: ~heyLEMON.
190920101750 ♥.
Ring:
FAM: 爱SiiaoYouMe's Jr.

MSN Facebook Tumblr Twitter
Formspring Blogshop Private

Shining Shawols,


• Tagboard ﺖ.



• Affiliates ﺖ.

: Brandon. Chanel. Germaine.
: Crystalbowz. Dedications. Iconic.
Sauvignon. 爱SiiaoYouMe. ¹³⁶SistersNeverDie.

Alex, Alvin, Andre, Andrea, Anelynz, Annette, Breena, Brian, Bryan, Buena, Celia, Chanel, Cheryl, Cheryl, Cheryl, Chutima, Constance, Desiree, Desiree, Edlyn, Erika, Esther, Evita, Faith, Fion, Fiona, Glenda, Hazel, Huizhen, Huizhong, Ina, Inez, Jacqueline, Jasmine, Jerralyn, Jess, Jesslyn, Jiayi, Jinping, Joan, Joey, Johnson, Jolyn, Karin, Kenneth, Kimberly, Kimey, Khelin, Kitty, Kyzira, Limin, Lirong, Lixin, Lynnie, Mandy, Marisa, May, Najiha, Namirah, Nicole, Nikko, Olivia, Pamelia, Percival, Petrina, Qiaoru, Qingyun, Rachael, Rachel, Regina, Rush, Ryan, Sean, Seemin, Sengkiong, Shafinaz, Shawn, Sheryl, Shijin, Shiying, Shuting, Simin, Sumin, Terence, Tricia, Tyrone, Vincent, Vivian, Vivien, Weixiang, Wenxin, Xinhui, Xitong, Xuanna, Yenping, Yijun, Yiping, Yukiko, Yunxuan, Yves, Yvette, Zhiyin,

Layout by: Crystalbowz.
Editted by: Annabel.


• Miscellaneous ﺖ.


Lee Jinki, Kim Ryeowook, Shin Soohyun .

Nichkhun Horvejkul, Song Seunghyun, Kim Jaejoong .






50 songs shuffling.