<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1050028458660305563?origin\x3dhttp://knocklovedown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6197595756443538364&amp;blogName=Cushion.Crush&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcushioncrush.blogspot.com%2Fsearch&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcushioncrush.blogspot.com%2F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" allowtransparency="true" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
Dedications.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009 - 11:21 PM

Hi, I want to give dedications also, hehe.
Alphabetical order, ^^.

Angel,
HI SISTER, your name appear here
second time liao hor! :D
Anyway, see you tomorrow!
Few more hours only, hehe.
Lovez.

Brandon,
HI BAOBEI, although you're an idiotz,
but yeah, it's okay, LOL.
Anyway, very long never gossip already right!!
Time to gossip someday, again, hehe.
And hurry come back to audi plox,
Sauvignon's dead! :(
LOL, okeh baiz.
Lovez.

Breena,
HI CRAZY MAD INSANE WOMAN SISTER,
it's been a long time since I've seen you right! >:(
See you tomorrow! :D
Mouth to mouth game, shy dai moiz. xxxx.
Lovez.

Germaine,
HI HUBBBY/SISTER, meet up soon ok!
Enjoy your holidays, and enjoy playing L4D. LOL.
14th Dec!! I still remembo! hehe.
Lovez.

Jiayi,
HI BESTESTEST FRIEND MAD WOMAN SISTER,
tomorrowxxx!! See you ok! Love you very the muchz.
Lovez.

Okeh, shit, my mother's nagging.
I shall rush the last few.

Kenneth,
HI WEIWEIKORKORZ, \m/.
Rockon okeh, HAHA. ^^.
COME BACK TO AUDI TOO!!!
Lovez.

Kimberly,
HI BI BLOONDBONDLOVE GOSSIPHEARTLOVE KUPA SISTER,
omgee, your name the longest ok!! LOL.
ANYWAY, long time no meet up alr!!
See you tomorrow ok! NO LATE AH.
Lovez.

Linnie,
HI BABYBABYSWEETHEART KUNIANG SISTER,
me love you very the muchz too.
I'm gonna hug you very the tight tomorrowxxx.
Teddy bear hugz. Shy.
Lovez.

Petrina,
HI SISTER, see you tomorrowz, lovez.
Short and sweet, HEHE. LOL.
Lovez.

Sarah,
HI SAIKANGKING FUCKINGBITCH SISTER,
gonna see you tomorrow.
I love you jokes and entertainments, ttm!
Lovez.

Vincent,
HI VINCHUNGLALA,
have fun in Malaysia.
Remember you owe me two icecreams, HEHE.
COME BACK TO AUDI TOOOOOOO!!!!
Lovez.

Vivien,
HI IDIOTZ SUCKER,
although you're an idiot,
you're a sucker,
I still love you, hehe.
I know you'll always get hyper when you talk to me.
Shy! I love you idiotz.
Lovez.

HAHA, OKEH BAI.


Viewed best in Mozilla Firefox & Safari.


"Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it."


• Biography ﺖ.


Annabel, 15.
18th October.

♥: Shawol, MVP, VIP, ELF, Hottest, Kissme,
B2uty, Primadonna, Cassiopeian, Blackjack, Sone.

AuditionSEA.
ANNABEL, Level 41 Master.
Couple: ~heyLEMON.
190920101750 ♥.
Ring:
FAM: 爱SiiaoYouMe's Jr.

MSN Facebook Tumblr Twitter
Formspring Blogshop Private

Shining Shawols,


• Tagboard ﺖ.



• Affiliates ﺖ.

: Brandon. Chanel. Germaine.
: Crystalbowz. Dedications. Iconic.
Sauvignon. 爱SiiaoYouMe. ¹³⁶SistersNeverDie.

Alex, Alvin, Andre, Andrea, Anelynz, Annette, Breena, Brian, Bryan, Buena, Celia, Chanel, Cheryl, Cheryl, Cheryl, Chutima, Constance, Desiree, Desiree, Edlyn, Erika, Esther, Evita, Faith, Fion, Fiona, Glenda, Hazel, Huizhen, Huizhong, Ina, Inez, Jacqueline, Jasmine, Jerralyn, Jess, Jesslyn, Jiayi, Jinping, Joan, Joey, Johnson, Jolyn, Karin, Kenneth, Kimberly, Kimey, Khelin, Kitty, Kyzira, Limin, Lirong, Lixin, Lynnie, Mandy, Marisa, May, Najiha, Namirah, Nicole, Nikko, Olivia, Pamelia, Percival, Petrina, Qiaoru, Qingyun, Rachael, Rachel, Regina, Rush, Ryan, Sean, Seemin, Sengkiong, Shafinaz, Shawn, Sheryl, Shijin, Shiying, Shuting, Simin, Sumin, Terence, Tricia, Tyrone, Vincent, Vivian, Vivien, Weixiang, Wenxin, Xinhui, Xitong, Xuanna, Yenping, Yijun, Yiping, Yukiko, Yunxuan, Yves, Yvette, Zhiyin,

Layout by: Crystalbowz.
Editted by: Annabel.


• Miscellaneous ﺖ.


Lee Jinki, Kim Ryeowook, Shin Soohyun .

Nichkhun Horvejkul, Song Seunghyun, Kim Jaejoong .






50 songs shuffling.