<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1050028458660305563?origin\x3dhttp://knocklovedown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6197595756443538364&amp;blogName=Cushion.Crush&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcushioncrush.blogspot.com%2Fsearch&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcushioncrush.blogspot.com%2F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" allowtransparency="true" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 3:54 PM

Heyoooooooooooooooooooo! :D
It's been sometime since I've updated. :B
I've been posted to East Spring Secondary, :)
Orientation was very fun! (:
Seniors are all jokers! :D
It's so fun :D
I've made new friends (:
& something had happen to the old friends,
I don't wish to talk about and,
but I would like to say,
if you want to forget me, it's fine,
but I wouldn't forget you, primary school life of 6 years with you,
I think, those memories should be kept.
I treasure friendship most.
But I can tell you that,
it's totally fine with me if you want to do this.
I've learnt something from this,
not all friends can be trusted,
and,
I wouldn't trust anyone else.
And, I would like to thank those people who are by me all these days.
Shiying, thanks for being my best friend for 6years, and helping me when it's needed.
I'll stop here! :B
Sayonara my love (:

Signing off,
A'nnabel :D
Icyloveyou :D


Viewed best in Mozilla Firefox & Safari.


"Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it."


• Biography ﺖ.


Annabel, 15.
18th October.

♥: Shawol, MVP, VIP, ELF, Hottest, Kissme,
B2uty, Primadonna, Cassiopeian, Blackjack, Sone.

AuditionSEA.
ANNABEL, Level 41 Master.
Couple: ~heyLEMON.
190920101750 ♥.
Ring:
FAM: 爱SiiaoYouMe's Jr.

MSN Facebook Tumblr Twitter
Formspring Blogshop Private

Shining Shawols,


• Tagboard ﺖ.



• Affiliates ﺖ.

: Brandon. Chanel. Germaine.
: Crystalbowz. Dedications. Iconic.
Sauvignon. 爱SiiaoYouMe. ¹³⁶SistersNeverDie.

Alex, Alvin, Andre, Andrea, Anelynz, Annette, Breena, Brian, Bryan, Buena, Celia, Chanel, Cheryl, Cheryl, Cheryl, Chutima, Constance, Desiree, Desiree, Edlyn, Erika, Esther, Evita, Faith, Fion, Fiona, Glenda, Hazel, Huizhen, Huizhong, Ina, Inez, Jacqueline, Jasmine, Jerralyn, Jess, Jesslyn, Jiayi, Jinping, Joan, Joey, Johnson, Jolyn, Karin, Kenneth, Kimberly, Kimey, Khelin, Kitty, Kyzira, Limin, Lirong, Lixin, Lynnie, Mandy, Marisa, May, Najiha, Namirah, Nicole, Nikko, Olivia, Pamelia, Percival, Petrina, Qiaoru, Qingyun, Rachael, Rachel, Regina, Rush, Ryan, Sean, Seemin, Sengkiong, Shafinaz, Shawn, Sheryl, Shijin, Shiying, Shuting, Simin, Sumin, Terence, Tricia, Tyrone, Vincent, Vivian, Vivien, Weixiang, Wenxin, Xinhui, Xitong, Xuanna, Yenping, Yijun, Yiping, Yukiko, Yunxuan, Yves, Yvette, Zhiyin,

Layout by: Crystalbowz.
Editted by: Annabel.


• Miscellaneous ﺖ.


Lee Jinki, Kim Ryeowook, Shin Soohyun .

Nichkhun Horvejkul, Song Seunghyun, Kim Jaejoong .






50 songs shuffling.