<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1050028458660305563?origin\x3dhttp://knocklovedown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6197595756443538364&amp;blogName=Cushion.Crush&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=SILVER&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fcushioncrush.blogspot.com%2Fsearch&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcushioncrush.blogspot.com%2F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" allowtransparency="true" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
Friday, November 21, 2008 - 10:58 PM

#1 . The person who tagged you was ?
- SUMIN♥ { Shuang Bao Tai } :D

#2. Your relationship with her was ?
- Shuang Bao Tai ? Mei ? :D

#3. Your fifth impression of her ?
- She rocks and I love her . ♥ :D

#4. The most memorable thing she did for you ?
- Whatever she does . :D

#5. If she becomes your lover , you would ?
- I'm not les ._.

#6. If she becomes your lover , she needs to improve on ?
- There's no answer to it -.-

#7. If she becomes your enemy , you would ?
- That will never happen ♥ :D

#8. If she becomes your enemy , she needs to improve on ?
- Stupid question la .

#9. If she becomes your enemy , th reason would be ?
- No reason as it will never happen .

#10 : The most desired thing you want for her to be ?
- Making her happy ♥ :D

#11 : Your overall impression of her ?
- Bestest bestest bestest ♥ :D

#12 : How do you think others would think of you ?
- I rock ? XP

#13 : The characters you love about yourself ?
- I have no idea . :O

#14 : The characters you hate about yourself ?
- I'm a liar . :P

#15 : The most ideal person you wanna be ?
- A superstar . XP

#16 : For people that care & love you , what would you wanna say to them ?
- I care & love you too ♥ :D

#17 : Pass this quiz on to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you ...
1. Alexia
2. Khalisa
3. Shafinaz
4. Yenping
5. Kellyn
6. Loki
7. Saku
8. Shasha
9. Pamelia
10. Buena

#18 : Who is 6 having a relationship with ? { Loki }
- I don't know . :P

#19 : Is number 9 a female or a male ? { Pamelia }
- Female ! D:

#20 : If number 7 & 1o are together , would it be good ? { Saku & Buena }
- They are not les . D:

#21 : What is number 2 studying about ? { Khalisa }
- She likes dancing ♥ :D

#22 : When was the last time you chatted with number 3 ? { Shafinaz }
- 20.11.2008 on MSN . D:

#23 : What kind of music genre does number 8 like ? { Shasha }
- I don't know . XP

#24 : Does number 1 have siblings ? { Alexia }
- Yes . :D

#25 : Would you woo number 3 ? { Shafinaz }
- I'm not les -.-

#26 : How about number 7 ? { Saku }
- No , but I love her . ♥ :D

#27 : Is number 4 single ? { Yenping }
- I guess , yes ? :O

#28 : Whats the surname of number 5 ? { Kellyn }
- I don't know , but I love her . ♥ :D

#29 : What is the hobby of number 1o ? { Buena }
- Playing computer ? XP

#30 : Does number 5 & 9 get along ? { Kellyn & Pamelia }
- They don't know each other . :D

#31 : Where is number 2 studying at ? { Khalisa }
- Changkat Primary School . ♥ :D

#32 : Talking something casually about 1 .... { Alexia }
- Loving sotong fishball noodle ♥ :D

#33 : Have you tried developing feelings for number 8 ? { Shasha }
- I'm not les ._. but I love her ♥ :D

#34 : Where does number 9 live ? { Pamelia }
- I don't know . XP

#35 : What colour does number 4 like ? { Yenping }
- Black ? :X

#36 : Are number 1 & 5 best friends ? { Alexia & Kellyn }
- They don't know each other .

#37 : Does number 1 have any pet ? { Alexia }
- No ? XP

#38 : Is number 7 the sexiest person in the world ? { Saku }
- She's sexy , but now sexiest ? XP

#39 : What is number 10 doing now ? { Buena }
- Audi-ing ? XP

And again , my blog can't do copying and pasting , so go to http://the-world-of-emo-boi.blogspot.com/ :P


Viewed best in Mozilla Firefox & Safari.


"Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it."


• Biography ﺖ.


Annabel, 15.
18th October.

♥: Shawol, MVP, VIP, ELF, Hottest, Kissme,
B2uty, Primadonna, Cassiopeian, Blackjack, Sone.

AuditionSEA.
ANNABEL, Level 41 Master.
Couple: ~heyLEMON.
190920101750 ♥.
Ring:
FAM: 爱SiiaoYouMe's Jr.

MSN Facebook Tumblr Twitter
Formspring Blogshop Private

Shining Shawols,


• Tagboard ﺖ.



• Affiliates ﺖ.

: Brandon. Chanel. Germaine.
: Crystalbowz. Dedications. Iconic.
Sauvignon. 爱SiiaoYouMe. ¹³⁶SistersNeverDie.

Alex, Alvin, Andre, Andrea, Anelynz, Annette, Breena, Brian, Bryan, Buena, Celia, Chanel, Cheryl, Cheryl, Cheryl, Chutima, Constance, Desiree, Desiree, Edlyn, Erika, Esther, Evita, Faith, Fion, Fiona, Glenda, Hazel, Huizhen, Huizhong, Ina, Inez, Jacqueline, Jasmine, Jerralyn, Jess, Jesslyn, Jiayi, Jinping, Joan, Joey, Johnson, Jolyn, Karin, Kenneth, Kimberly, Kimey, Khelin, Kitty, Kyzira, Limin, Lirong, Lixin, Lynnie, Mandy, Marisa, May, Najiha, Namirah, Nicole, Nikko, Olivia, Pamelia, Percival, Petrina, Qiaoru, Qingyun, Rachael, Rachel, Regina, Rush, Ryan, Sean, Seemin, Sengkiong, Shafinaz, Shawn, Sheryl, Shijin, Shiying, Shuting, Simin, Sumin, Terence, Tricia, Tyrone, Vincent, Vivian, Vivien, Weixiang, Wenxin, Xinhui, Xitong, Xuanna, Yenping, Yijun, Yiping, Yukiko, Yunxuan, Yves, Yvette, Zhiyin,

Layout by: Crystalbowz.
Editted by: Annabel.


• Miscellaneous ﺖ.


Lee Jinki, Kim Ryeowook, Shin Soohyun .

Nichkhun Horvejkul, Song Seunghyun, Kim Jaejoong .






50 songs shuffling.